At YOUR DAY ENTERTAINMENT, trading as mid-night sounds, privacy means fair play and transparency. This information (“Notice”) explains how we collects, use, protects, keeps, shares, and deletes (“process” and “processing”) your personal data while you visit this website or use the functionalities on this website. We also inform you about your rights as an affected person and how you can exercise these rights.
Midnight Sounds is fully committed to complying with its obligations under the Genera Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) and this policy outlines our operations in meeting the requirements of the regulation.
2. What information we collect from you
Which personal data we collect depends on how you use this website and related functionalities and which information you provide to us.
Contact us – To get in touch with us, you can use the contact form that is available on this website. Here we ask you to provide us with your full name, email address, country, the contact reason and your message. You may also provide a company name.
As a part of our service, we collect digital image and audio recordings in the course our engagement with you. Images and other identifying information may be distributed as a part of material created for your event The legal basis of any data processing is on a legitimate interest in providing services for you.
3. Policy statement
• Midnight Sounds management are committed to compliance with all relevant EU data protection laws, including the GDPR in respect of personal data, and the protection of the “rights and freedoms” of individuals whose information Midnight Sounds collects and processes in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
• Compliance with the GDPR is described by this policy and other relevant policies such as the Information Security Policy, along with appropriate processes and procedures.
• The GDPR and this policy apply to all of Midnight Sound’s personal data processing functions, including those performed on customers’, clients’, employees’, suppliers’ and partners’ personal data, and any other personal data the organisation processes from any source.
• Midnight Sounds has established objectives for data protection which are logged by the management of the company.
• Management is responsible for reviewing the register of processing annually in the light of any changes to Midnight Sounds’s activities (as determined by changes to the data processing register and the management review) and to any additional requirements identified by means of data protection impact assessments. This register will be available on the supervisory authority’s request.
• This policy applies to all Employees Staff and interested parties of Midnight Sounds such as outsourced suppliers. Any breach of the GDPR will be dealt with under Midnight Sounds’s will be immediately investigated and may be reported as soon as possible to the appropriate authorities.
• Partners and any third parties working with or for Midnight Sounds, and who have or may have access to personal data, will be expected to have read, understood and to comply with this policy. No third party may access personal data held by Midnight Sounds without having first entered into a data confidentiality agreement, which imposes on the third-party obligations no less onerous than those to which Midnight Sounds is committed, and which gives Midnight Sounds the right to audit compliance with the agreement.
4. Your rights
You have the following rights regarding data processing, and the data that is recorded about you:
• To make subject access requests regarding the nature of information held and to whom it has been disclosed.
• To prevent processing for purposes of direct marketing.
• To be informed about the mechanics of automated decision-taking process that will significantly affect you.
• To not have significant decisions that will affect them taken solely by automated process.
• To take action to rectify, block, erased, including the right to be forgotten, or destroy inaccurate data.
• To request the supervisory authority to assess whether any provision of the GDPR has been contravened.
• To have personal data provided to them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to have that data transmitted to another controller.
• To object to any automated profiling that is occurring without consent.
Midnight Sounds ensures that data subjects may exercise these rights:
• Data subjects may make data access requests at any and will ensure that its response to your
• access request complies with the requirements of the GDPR.
• Data subjects have the right to complain to Midnight Sounds related to the processing of their personal data, the handling of a request from a data subject and appeals from a data subject on how complaints have been handled in line with the Complaints Procedure.
5. Security of data
We have appropriate technical and organizational measures as well as contractual agreements in place to protect your personal data rights and to secure your personal data, including among other things against loss, falsification, or unauthorized access by third-parties. Please note that any transmission of your personal data through the internet is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict technical and organizational measures to protect your data.
6. Disclosure of data
• Midnight Sounds will ensure that personal data is not disclosed to unauthorised third parties.
• All requests to provide data for one of these reasons must be supported by appropriate paperwork and all such disclosures must be specifically authorised by the Data Protection Officer.
7. Retention and disposal of data
• Midnight Sounds shall not keep personal data in a form that permits identification of you for a longer period than is necessary, in relation to the purposes for which the data was originally collected.
• Midnight Sounds may store data for longer periods if the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes or statistical purposes, subject to the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals
• The retention period for each category of personal data will be set out in the data processing register, along with the criteria used to determine this period including any statutory obligations for which Midnight Sounds has to retain the data.
8. Contacting Us
You can contact us at any time with questions or queries regarding this Privacy Statement at